Helpp!

Guest samluc

Hey there,

Me And My Family are looking into emigrating,

There is me, My Husband and my two children aged 6 & 14,

We are 20 points short so does any one have any advice or ideas.

We have been thinking about it for 4 years and are pretty sure this is what we want, The Sooner The Better!!

Please get back..Gill x

Guest Scarletfever

Hi Gill, have you tried speaking to an agent? They can sometimes find you the points when you think you've exhausted every avenue. It worked for me.

Dan

Heyy Lynne,

My Husband is IT and I work as a travel agent and worked in a retail shop but i was thinking of going to collage if it would help get more points and just wondering if you have any suggestions?

Thanx Gill x

Heyy Lynne,

My Husband is IT and I work as a travel agent and worked in a retail shop but i was thinking of going to collage if it would help get more points and just wondering if you have any suggestions?

Thanx Gill x

Guest Scarletfever

Hi Gill, I'm using Doulene Steyn from Active Migration Australia who are based in Perth. She has a banner advert on this site called OZLIFE.com http://www.activemigration.com.au/index.php

I'm not suggesting that you employ one straight off, but you can fill in the free online assesment and she'll only be too willing to answer any queries you may have.

The quote I had was for about £3,500. but loads of people on here have done it themselves.

Good luck,

Dan

:) Thanx For Your Help,

The Sooner We Can Go The Better! :biggrin:

Also My Daughter Is 14 Now and 15 next moth, if it took over say 2 years and she has just left school is the ages different over and would she have to go back to school,

Let me know if you know :unsure:

Thanxx again xx

hi dan

just wondering are you already in australia wot is the job market like for it tecnicians as thats wot my husband is did you look for your job before your visa came through or do you have to wait till all that is done i so want to do it yesterday as i am inpatient, would it be worth while for me to have a look on the list and get some qualifications or can you not put points on application for wife.

gill

Guest Scarletfever

Hi Gill. No I'm still here in the Uk, looking out of the window, rain........wind.........I should be painting the bathroom ready for selling but have lost the will for that!

There's numerous sites advertising jobs around, I'll post a link for a few of them for you to have a look at. I don't have my visa yet, I've only just applied for TRA but I'm using an agent as I can't afford to wait for too long......43 and getting nearer the dreaded 45!!!

I'm going down the route of 'Skilled Independant Visa 136' so I didn't need any of my wifes skills to be assesed. It really is worth while getting the advice of an agent just to see if you can get over.

I probably wouldn't bother looking for work before I got over there as most posts in the building game are for PR anyway. I'll just look at the situation when I go over for a reccie next year and concentrate on getting a job when I have too!!!!!!

Dan

Archived