Stress

Guest tienna

Guest tienna

It's been nearly 8 mnths since we submitted via agent so I asked for a status enquiry. Good news is we have a case officer bad news requested more info really bad news some of requested info we took to Oz when on reccie and handed to agent but C/O not got it our police checks and middle daughters passport bio and BC scream waiting to hear from agent bout that will be calling C/O in am. Also need bio of my eldest girls fathers passport he hasn't got an up 2 date one so I have to pay for renewal so can send. Wouldn't know any of this if hadn't requested agent to do status enquiry still not even on front page when check on line app with DIAC. Feel like I'm going insane. Hope agent will pay for police checks if lost by them.:arghh:Anyone got any advice pleeeease.

Guest ajfinlay

what agent are you using?? should they not have checked on your behalf without you having to chase them... re your C/O do they not inform your agent when you are allocated one, so they inturn can upate you... On the plus side it seems things are moving for you.. congratulations i am sure all will work out for you.

Guest tienna
what agent are you using?? should they not have checked on your behalf without you having to chase them... re your C/O do they not inform your agent when you are allocated one, so they inturn can upate you... On the plus side it seems things are moving for you.. congratulations i am sure all will work out for you.

Thankyou. :smile:. We are with ASA and I think we'd know nothing if I hadn't asked them the situation don't know how long we've had C/O agent didn't tell us. They have found the documents we handed to them so that's good and I have to admit they're very helpful when I contact them but like you said I expected them to contact me. Oh well hopefully we're nearly there now.

Archived