Beauty Therapy Work Melbourne/Geelong

Guest Jo/Ray@westcliffRugby

Guest Jo/Ray@westcliffRugby

I may have asked this question before but that was some time ago can anyone HELP!!!

I am a qualified (NVQ level 3) beauty therapist in the UK and am hoping to continue my career in Oz when we hopefully emigrate to Melbourne/Geelong area hopefully at the end of this year (all being well - house, hubby's job, and exchange rate!!!):wacko:

I have been looking on various Oz job websites but they don't give much detail or salary offered. I have emailed a couple but get no response.

Is there anyone in P.I.O that are either living in Oz or planning to go that are therapist's and have any information/advice with regards to ease of getting work, salary and is there any type of treatments that is necessary to have. Do you get self-employed (mobile) therapists and are they successful?

Joanna

(176 visa granted 10/12/08)

(Recce trip 2/4/09)

The beauty therapy business seems to include massage, spas, the whole experience. We have a spa here where I live and its popular. A lot of therapists work for themselves too out of salons renting a part of the salon etc. They do tan as well. Think a lot of it would be who you know

Have a look at my career it seems to have a few jobs. Ella Bache is a franchise business.

Beauty Therapy Jobs in Melbourne Metro

Archived