Roof Plumber

Guest callif74

Guest callif74

HELP Desperatley Needed.

My husband has his own business here in the uk fitting fascias, guttering, cladding and some roof work and we are desperatly trying to find out the requirements in Oz so that we can emigrate. We have been on the ABS website to find out some details of what is expected under 4431-17 Roof plumbing. We have had our own business for the past 8 years, but this is fitting plastic and not metal guttering etc. We are just about to put my husbands CV together to send TRA but want to get everything right before we do so. Can anyone suggest or even tell us what is expected ? We need this information asap as we want to get the ball rolling straight away.

Any information would be greatly received.:err:

Hi there

I hope someone on here can help you in a more specific way but I just wanted to let you know that you can phone the TRA or email them. I had a question for them regarding evidence as my OH is a self-employed roofer but doesn't have an accountant or legal representative to validate his self-employment period. Anyway, they emailed me back the next day answering my query. This is their email traenquiries@dewr.gov.au

Good luck!

Archived