visiting from uk

Guest ryanodell

Guest ryanodell

hello,

visiting oz in april and staying with family in brisbane. Plan to visit adelaide with view to possibly live ther in near future, not been before. Would like advice on where to stay and what to visit to get true feeling for the place. Married with two kids aged 6 and 2. Plan on staying 3 to 4 days.

please help

ryan

Guest tinbasher

It depends if you will have a car.

If you are using public transport then Glenelg, the city-botanical gardens-zoo-moolight cinema-museum (great for boring people like me), Dolphin cruise at Port Adelaide (cheap and cheerful) can't think of anything else right now as my brain is dead...

If you have a car then Monarto zoo, Cleland or Warrawong (night time walk a must) wildlife parks, anywhere along the coast, Semaphore has a little train that goes up and down the front (waving is a must), St Kilda has an amazing playground (health and safety is out of the window there though, but it's great fun-take a blanket to go faster down the big bumpy slide), Barossa & Maclaren Vale (wine tasting-kids love that one!), I am sure more will come to me later but since it's been a full year(!!!) since my last post it may be a long while before I add anything else.

Have fun.

Mrs TinB.:wacko:

Archived