i am finally here!!!!!

Guest missy44*123

Guest missy44*123

hi everyone

well i am in melbourne woohoo 3rd day here and already burnt my face lol love it. i am goin for a little holiday for 2 weeks to see oz then will be really looking for a job as a hairdresser even though i have a lead aleady which is fab .thanks everyone for all the advice and hopefully i wont be back in england in 3 months staying with my bro in hampton at the moment so if anyone wants to meet up would be cool xxx:wink:

Guest The Pom Queen

Welcome to Melbourne. Hampton is a lovely area, it's great that you have family here it makes the move a little easier. Good luck with the hairdressing and enjoy your holiday, are you off anywhere nice?

Kate

Guest missy44*123

hi

i am off to alice springs then up to cairns then back to melbourne to start looking for a job. thanks for all the msgs xxx

Guest The Pom Queen
hi

i am off to alice springs then up to cairns then back to melbourne to start looking for a job. thanks for all the msgs xxx

Oh lovely, are you driving? We are hoping to drive up this year, it's been 4 years in the planning but I think have finally talked OH in to letting us go:jiggy:

Archived