adelaide or perth

Guest biggsey

Guest biggsey

has anyone experienced both adelaide and perth cannot decide where to go young children in tow ,abit worried about cost of living in perth,ie rising house prices my husband would be a carpenter out there.has anyone got any views on this . thanks

Hi biggsey,

I'm we're the same boat as you. My OH is a plumber and gas engineer and we're wondering the same. He would love to go back to Perth as he was out there for a year a few years back, and as much as i love the look of it, i'm concerned about the housing market as well. we have two kids, 13 and 10 so would need a 3 bedroom property and the prices look like they are still going up.

Both places look great though, brisbane also, so any advice out there would be appreciated.

Hays

Guest chippie74

il watch this with intrest....im a joiner myself im in for going to perth my missus wants to go to adelaide ..i have been to both places and both are really nice..adelaide alot quieter..depends what your after?

Hi Hays,

My OH is a plumber as well and see you are from hertfordshire where abouts? we live at Furneux Pelham a small village near Bishop's Stortford. We visited Perth last year its a great place and thats where we are heading off too hopefully! we are on our last hurdle got our medicals this Friday 23rd.

Cheryl

hi cheryl!

we live just outside of St.albans. I think that we'll more than likely aim for brisbane as the house prices in perth are creeping up and its a bit worrying! i'm keeping an open mind though! also looking at adelaide, and we're off fro a reckie next year... not applying for our visa's till jan next year...rubbish eh!! my OH a plumber as well

Hays

Guest biggsey
Hi biggsey,

I'm we're the same boat as you. My OH is a plumber and gas engineer and we're wondering the same. He would love to go back to Perth as he was out there for a year a few years back, and as much as i love the look of it, i'm concerned about the housing market as well. we have two kids, 13 and 10 so would need a 3 bedroom property and the prices look like they are still going up.

Both places look great though, brisbane also, so any advice out there would be appreciated.

Hays

we have decided to try perth hubbies got a friend ,who going out shortly ,he has relative's out there and apparently lots of work ,some paying a good amount of money

Archived