Rental Near Sydney

Guest Hazco

Hi All

I'm in a pickle.

Fingers crossed we will be out in Sydney Mid 2009 as I have been offered a job in Brookvale(northern Sydney) and I'm due to fly out on the 4th feb to visit the area as well as my potential employer.

I have been surfing the rental sites trying to get an idea of property rental prices, to me they seem expensive as you dont get much for less than $700 pwk which I feel is expensive.

Can anyone recommend any respecable reasonably priced areas with good schools within commuting distance of Brookvale.

Also if you can recommend any good rental agencies it would be appreciated.

:emoticon-signxmas:

Carl

Hi, yes the northern beaches can be pretty pricey rent wise and if you have an idea of a 3-4 bed house with a pool you may have to compromise a little as we found out. If you are going to be working in Brookvale I suggest that you have a look at Allambie Heights, Narraweena and French's Forest. These areas have good schools, transport links and may be a little cheaper than if you were looking at renting on the beaches. As far as agencies go they are all pretty much the same and you hear good and bad about them all. The major ones in this area are LJ Hooker, Doyle Spillane, Elders and Raine and Horne. Good luck with your search! Cheers Jo

Hi, yes the northern beaches can be pretty pricey rent wise and if you have an idea of a 3-4 bed house with a pool you may have to compromise a little as we found out. If you are going to be working in Brookvale I suggest that you have a look at Allambie Heights, Narraweena and French's Forest. These areas have good schools, transport links and may be a little cheaper than if you were looking at renting on the beaches. As far as agencies go they are all pretty much the same and you hear good and bad about them all. The major ones in this area are LJ Hooker, Doyle Spillane, Elders and Raine and Horne. Good luck with your search! Cheers Jo

Hi Jo,

Thank you for your response its greatly appreciated as every bit of insight goes a long way.

:emoticon-signxmas:

Carl

Archived