Burpengary??

Guest Angelcake

Guest Angelcake

Hi

Have been in Brissy for a week and a half and currently looking for suburbs.

We like the look of Burpengary - does anyone on here live there or know anything about it?

Would you recommend it? We have 3 young boys (5 yr old and 2.5 yr old twins) just wondering if there will be things for them to do as they grow older.

Any other recommendations for suburbs that are a bit rural (we discounted Narangba due to the Toxic industries there).

Many thanks

Angelcake

Hi there angelcake,

We are in Burpengary we are on the east side on the Bay Breeze estate which are all acrerage blocks. There is a good shopping centre and Morayfield and North lakes are only 10 mins away.

Also have a look at Morayfield there is a road called Oakey flat Road there seems to be some nice houses round there as well.

Im sure there will be lots to do for your children because you are so near to Morayfield and Caboolture.

We really love living in Burpengary.

Are you going to rent before you buy?

Good luck

Christine

Guest Angelcake

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your reply sorry its taken me so long, our internet connection has been down.

We are looking at a couple of rentals soon, one is on the Baybreeze estate, we took a drive by and it looks nice. I like the look of Burpengary and its good to know you like the area too.

There isnt much in the way of rentals at the moment but I think its the time of year, just before christmas, etc.

Hopefully we'll find something soon,

Thanks

Angelcake

• 2 months later...
Guest julesaaron

Hi

We are looking to move to bris in nxt few years, had heart kinda set on caboolture/morayfield but read some posts on here made me think again.

Where in blackpool was you?

J x

Guest ellie2
Hi

We are looking to move to bris in nxt few years, had heart kinda set on caboolture/morayfield but read some posts on here made me think again.

Where in blackpool was you?

J x

We were from Cleveleys just outside Blackpool,

Dont believe everything you read on here about Caboolture and Morayfield, there are some lovely areas around we love it here, we were originally going to live on the sunshine coast but decided it was better down here for us, halfway between Brisbane and the sunny coast. I read on here about how nice Redcliffe is, its only 15 mins away from Burpengary, but I have found it to be run down and not so nice so I suppose everyone has differing opinions on different areas, my advice to you is to look at all the options before deciding where to settle.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do

Christine

Archived