how much longer, do you all think

Guest TRACEY & PETER

Guest TRACEY & PETER

Hi all,

I havnt been on for a while needed to give it a bit of a break,

But now ive got new questions to ask, our visa application was processed online by an agent, on the 15th or around of September, how much longer should we wait before doing meds and police checks.

Also i have a question about tax..... if we dont take our money with us when we go how long do we have before there are tax implications and what are they after that

Any help will be great

Thanks all

Tracey

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi there!

Can't help as I'm a bit clueless about your dilemma I'm afraid!

Just bumping this thread up for you so more people see it...!

Hope you get your questions answered!!!

Take care and Lots of Luck with the application...!!!

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest Glynn2547

Hi Tracey & Peter,

I've been looking all through my info I have on my laptop but can't find what your looking for, but I have read some where you have a time limit on bringing any large amounts of cash into Australia(ie sale of house). If you bring you cash in within a certain time limit you do not pay a certain amount of tax, I think once 12 months has gone by you will have to pay a larger tax bill. sorry I can't be more specific that that.

good luck with your adventure

Glynn and Family

Guest dan&nikki
Hi all,

I havnt been on for a while needed to give it a bit of a break,

But now ive got new questions to ask, our visa application was processed online by an agent, on the 15th or around of September, how much longer should we wait before doing meds and police checks.

Also i have a question about tax..... if we dont take our money with us when we go how long do we have before there are tax implications and what are they after that

Any help will be great

Thanks all

Tracey

what type of visa are you applying for..?

Archived