Melbourne meets is there any planned soon

THE DUNSCOMBE FAMILY

Hi we are THE DUNSCOMBE FAMILY, Rikki Mark Ashley AND Niamh, we arrived here in Melbourne a week ago :wideyedxmas::wideyedxmas: and are at the moment in Doncaster we have just got a car so are now able to get about a bit more, we were just wondering IF or WHEN the NEXT Melbourne meet up was it would be nice to meet up with some of you who we have already spoken to on here before and meet new people, we are a friendly family and just want to be able to make some friends,My fella Mark is going to be working at AUDI DONCASTER as soon as we find a rental, just put in for one so here is hoping as we are staying with a mate at the moment.

I am a little daunted by the driving on the roads at the moment but hopefully iwillget used to it.

Guest spottymercedes

Hi There Dunscombes, Wow you are here at last, Welcome to Melbourne! Hope it was a good flight and you are enjoying it so far. Hope you get the rental you have applied for it certainly makes life easier when you get your own place, although it will seem empty for a while whilst waiting for furniture, but the kids usually find it is fun!

There is a meet this Saturday, which I believe is at a place called Cardinia Reserve? Can anyone tell us more about this??

We are hoping to go along, so would be great to see you there.

Marie. xx

Guest spottymercedes

I have just been informed it is Cardinia Reservoir and it is Crystal lakes, I think thats what she said, gosh I've forgotten again now!! Too many kids have addled my brain and shot my memory!

Guest dan&nikki

wow - how does is feel to be having an 'Ozzy' xmas? i bet its abit strange being warm..you're not missing anything weather-wise here....bitterly cold and raining!

Archived