NURSE REQUIRES H.E.L.P!

Guest deb&paul

Guest deb&paul

HI TO EVERYONE

HAVE JUST REGISTERED TODAY AFTER WEEKS OF READING EVERYONES UPS & DOWNS AND THE JOYS OF EMIGRATING. MY WIFE DEB IS A REGISTERED NURSE & WE HAVE 3 CHILDREN 16, 11 & 9, WE ARE CURRENTLY SORTING OUT OUR FULL MIGRATION SKILLS ASSESSMENT FOR THE A.N.M.C AND HAVE COME UP WITH A COUPLE OF PROBS INVOLVING CERTIFICATES & TRANSCRIPTS ETC. AS DEB QUALIFIED 21YRS AGO ALOT OF THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE THEN (DEGREES/DIPLOMAS). WE ARE HOPEING THERE MAY BE SOME NURSES OR ANYONE THAT HAS GONE THROUGH THIS THAT MAY BE ABLE TO H.E.L.P

THANKS.... DEB&PAUL

P.S HOPEING TO MOVE TO BRISBANE OR SURROUNDING AREAS

Guest bshootz

Hi my name is Becky and i did my nurse training 18 years ago,and have just completed my skills assessment, if there is anything i can help you with just name it,or if i cant there is bound to be someone else who knows :D

Beckyx

Guest deb&paul
Hi my name is Becky and i did my nurse training 18 years ago,and have just completed my skills assessment, if there is anything i can help you with just name it,or if i cant there is bound to be someone else who knows :D

Beckyx

Hi,Becky, Deb here,Thanks for message the other day and the offer of help, sorry i could not get back to you until tonight but with work and the site having a makeover i was unable to (sorry!). You was saying you have just completed your skills assessment,i guess you must have come up with the same probs as i did with the diplomas & degrees etc? What a panic, but thanks to Hezza and Ali panic now over for a moment. How have you found it so far and what sort of time scale do you think it will take to complete as i have been told it does not take to long to go through (now thats a big panic). Anyway thanks again and will keep in touch as i'm sure we will need plenty of help over the next few months

Best Wishes.....Deb..x

Archived