Cheapest flights

Guest SCFC

Planning a 12 month working Visa expedition to Oz starting March... any ideas the cheapest way to get flights AND how to get open return tickets (bearing in mind I might extend the visit if I don't get eaten by a croc etc.)

Guest pixie_duzt2003@hotmail.co

my fiance and i also goin on a working holiday visa in feb, but were told that open ended tickets dont exist anymore, we had to say a date for return and then we will have to pay a charge to change the return date if need be,

You can get a tickets valid for a year but you must fix the return date... buuut this can be changed sometimes for free other times there a small admin fee.. depends what airline you travel with. The cheaper airline are the ones that don't server alchol such as Kuwait.. (can you do it?). The better ones are Singapore Air, gulf air and a few others of the major airline type. Try opodo.com - quite good and competitive. Oh and try not get eaten by a croc - that could put a real downer on things.

T

Guest gibbboe

Some airlines offer what are called open jar tickets. This means you can fly into one city and fly home from another city. Of course to be able to do this it mean the airline will have to have a service from both cities. Offered by Qantas, BA, Malaysian, Singapore, Emirates

Archived