Emigration group

jack&mick

HI

Need Some Help. Looking for a trustworthy visa company as we are hoping to start the whole visa process after xmas. Though there are so many companies out ther it is really hard to know who is the best one to go with. We had information through from the Emigration group has anyone heard or received their visas through them. Can anyone recomend someone. Any help gratefully received.:unsure:

Jack&Mick

(jackie,Michael,Kara 9, Aleksander 6)

Guest tony and sheena

Hi Jackie and Michael,

We used an Australian solicitor who is based in London. His name is Sammy Naghi and he's a registered migration agent. He was brilliant from day one, nothing was too much bother. We've kept in touch even though we have our visas now, and he's been helping out with some recruitment contacts in Australia. I'd definitely recommend him, let me know if you want his number to have a chat with him.

Good luck

Sheena

Hi Jackie and Michael,

We used an Australian solicitor who is based in London. His name is Sammy Naghi and he's a registered migration agent. He was brilliant from day one, nothing was too much bother. We've kept in touch even though we have our visas now, and he's been helping out with some recruitment contacts in Australia. I'd definitely recommend him, let me know if you want his number to have a chat with him.

Good luck

Sheena

Hi Thanks for your info that would be great. How much did he cost and how long did you have to wait for your visas. The reason I was asking about the Emigration group was because they offer a recruitment service which takes some of the pressure off the job situation.( my OH is a fitter/turner in mechanical engineering). Obviously we are looking for a good deal, but a someone who is reliable and trustworthy is more important.

Jackie & Michael

hi,we used ASA found them A1,very easy to use web site,and always quick to respond to queries etc.

Daz

Hi Thanks for the info I will check the website out how long did it take for your visas to come through and if you don'tmind me asking how much were you in total including medicals etc. I also contacted Go Matilda still waiting for a phone call back.

Jack&Mick

Guest tony and sheena
Hi Thanks for your info that would be great. How much did he cost and how long did you have to wait for your visas. The reason I was asking about the Emigration group was because they offer a recruitment service which takes some of the pressure off the job situation.( my OH is a fitter/turner in mechanical engineering). Obviously we are looking for a good deal, but a someone who is reliable and trustworthy is more important.

Jackie & Michael

No bother Jackie and Michael,

His number is 020 7427 5970. That's a direct line so you should go straight through to him, he'll be glad to have a chat with you, and then you can make up your own mind.

Good luck, hope everything works out.

Best wishes

Sheena

Guest tony and sheena

Sorry, forgot to actually answer you! I think it was £1800, and we had our visa in five and a half months, then he took our passports in person to wherever it is you go, (don't actually know :embarrassed:)and got the visas in passports and in the post the next day!

Good luck!

Sorry, forgot to actually answer you! I think it was £1800, and we had our visa in five and a half months, then he took our passports in person to wherever it is you go, (don't actually know :embarrassed:)and got the visas in passports and in the post the next day!

Good luck!

Thanks thats great might give him a call. Will let you know how we get on

Archived