kids moving to perth 2009

Guest jazzy13

Guest jazzy13

:wink:im jasmine,:v_SPIN:

and i wana make friend with people before i move to austraila. im moving to perth and to make friends with people there or neare by .im 9 nerly 10 and want people my age so like 8-12. i live in kent, dover .

Guest x-GKD-x

Hiyya Jasmine

My name is Georgia! Are You ok?

I am moving To Perth aswell! Im sure You will make friends in Australia :)

I am moving In january hopefully just after Christmas.

Byee Georgia xx

Guest jazzy13

hi courtney

i live in dover did you say youve allready moved ??????????????????if you have do yuo like to ?????????????????

jazzy13 :wink:

:v_SPIN:Hi im Maya

Im 10 years old. We are hoping to go to Port Kennedy in perth next year. Where abouts in perth will you all be going?.:jiggy:

Guest jazzy13

:v_SPIN:hi maya:jiggy:

cool have you been austraila before we dont know where abouts where we're movin yet hope you enjoy it jasmine

:laugh:Heyya

Yeh thanks for replying. I might be moving sometime next year,say october or something hope i see you there...*Maya*:jiggy:

Guest Sophia-Lily

Hey Jasmine

My name is soohia i am 11 years old and moving to perth December 31st. I am going to Rockingham/Secret Harbour.:yes:

Which part are you going to???:jiggy:

Hope you reply

Sophiax

• 2 weeks later...
Guest topcat771

Hi my name is Daniel and I hope we are moving in August time. Not quite sure where in Perth we are going until my mums job is sorted. x

• 1 month later...
Guest PinkFizz

Hey Jasmine,

My name is Lucy I am 11 and probs moving to Oz in Summer or maybe later. I am not gonna move to Perth but probs Adelaide. If you nervous about moving so am I but its normal. I want to go but I feel sad that I leaving mates behind mostly my best friends. But you cant be with your friends all your life, people move on but if they are true friends you will keep in contact and probs see them. I do worrie that I wont see them very oftern at all but I think if you havent seen them in ages when you do see them it more speacial. Anyway good luck for when you do go and hope you reply. Speak to you soon. PinkFizz..x

Archived