Panel Dr's

Guest vixpinkbabe

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi there,

I live in Milton Keynes so have been looking at Panel Dr's in Northampton, Cambridge and Birmingham - has anyone been to these and would would recommend any of these three?

My agent wants me to go to Glasgow as the Dr is REALLY nice there apparently, but aren't they all nice? Has anyone had a bad experience? Seems like a long way to go for a "nice" Dr when they should all be reasonable?

Hope someone can please help,

Thanks loads,

Vicky xxxx

Guest bex&tal

Hi Vicky, we went to Handsworth Wood Medical Clinic in Birmingham, it looked a bit doggy when we got there but the whole process went really well and all the nurses and doctors were really nice. In fact the doctor made me laugh so much he couldn't examine me properly at one point. They were really good with my son aswell. The worst part is the payment!!! Good luck where ever you go.

Bex. :smile:

Hi Vicky, we went to Handsworth Wood Medical Clinic in Birmingham, it looked a bit doggy when we got there but the whole process went really well and all the nurses and doctors were really nice. In fact the doctor made me laugh so much he couldn't examine me properly at one point. They were really good with my son aswell. The worst part is the payment!!! Good luck where ever you go.

Bex. :smile:

hi

that might be so but they are expencive !!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

Guest sarahjustwishing
Hi there,

I live in Milton Keynes so have been looking at Panel Dr's in Northampton, Cambridge and Birmingham - has anyone been to these and would would recommend any of these three?

My agent wants me to go to Glasgow as the Dr is REALLY nice there apparently, but aren't they all nice? Has anyone had a bad experience? Seems like a long way to go for a "nice" Dr when they should all be reasonable?

Hope someone can please help,

Thanks loads,

Vicky xxxx

Hi

We went on Friday to Dr Smith, at 11 st.john street, Manchester he was fantastic, very thorough and efficient (see my other thread on medicals) I would be very wary of my agent pushing me to go to a certain one, he may be getting comission?!

Good luck

sarah

Archived