australia house

Guest hazelandmathew

Guest hazelandmathew

Hi there does anybody know the address of where you send your passport to when your visa is granted?im so desperate now wish they would just get their act together!

cheers

Haze:wubclub:

Guest SGKG102
Hi there does anybody know the address of where you send your passport to when your visa is granted?im so desperate now wish they would just get their act together!

cheers

Hi Haze,

The address for Australia House in London is:

Australian High Commission,

Australia House,

Strand,

London,

WC2B 4LA

When you send your passport you need to send it by Special Delivery and enclose a pre paid Special Delivery envelope with them. this will cost around £12.

You will know when to send them because you will receive an e-mail asking you to.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Karen :wub:

Guest hazelandmathew

Hiya Karen, thanx a million for that information.I will get everything ready for when they say the magic word.

have a great weekend

Dont worry Haze , they sent you all the relevant information so that you know exactly what to do

that special delivery thingy is a special envelope too but cant remember now but as I say dont worry they send you a big letter stating clearly whats to be done

Ile keep my fingers crossed thats it not long now for you!

p.s. not sure if its a silver envelope, you ask for it at the post office - dont do anything yet as you take it all the the post office and they put it in the envelope for you

Archived