Ned help about Adelaide

Guest covfan71

Guest covfan71

Hi everyone, stumbled across tis site so i thought i'd give it a try to see if i get any different advice to my normal forum site.

Anyway i have had a positive reply from Vetasess and am now in the process of applying for sponsorship/visa 475 for South Adelaide.

I want to move to Adelaide but have no idea where. where do you guys live and can you give me advice on areas to avoid etc. I have heard Flagstaff Hill is good.

thanks

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi there

have you signed up to the Poms in Adelaide site yet? Loads of helpful info etc on there from people who live there. We are Adelaide bound in Feb 09. Your question is quite controversial and will get a mixed response. One man's trash is anothers treasure!!!

It is simply down to personal preference and expectations. We visited Adelaide in Aug this year and liked the Adelaide Hills rather than the coastal areas, but that's our opinion only.

In my opinion Flagstaff Hill is very nice. Many Brits seem to head South in Adelaide, but obviously not all of them!!! Others prefer the North and some the Hills like me.

If you've not already joined, sign up and we can chat more about it on there and you can ask the "experts". They are a real friendly bunch who will help you out heaps (oops was that an aussie word already!!!)

Mandy

Guest covfan71
Hi there

have you signed up to the Poms in Adelaide site yet? Loads of helpful info etc on there from people who live there. We are Adelaide bound in Feb 09. Your question is quite controversial and will get a mixed response. One man's trash is anothers treasure!!!

It is simply down to personal preference and expectations. We visited Adelaide in Aug this year and liked the Adelaide Hills rather than the coastal areas, but that's our opinion only.

In my opinion Flagstaff Hill is very nice. Many Brits seem to head South in Adelaide, but obviously not all of them!!! Others prefer the North and some the Hills like me.

If you've not already joined, sign up and we can chat more about it on there and you can ask the "experts". They are a real friendly bunch who will help you out heaps (oops was that an aussie word already!!!)

Mandy

Mandy, thanks i'll join that now

Archived