foreman/supervisor

Guest waynenicola

Guest waynenicola

Does an:spinny:yone know if you need a licence or certificate to work for a company as a foreman/supervisor as i cant seem to find an answer on the web sites ??

Hoping to move to sunshine coast so whats the work situation like there ??

Wayne

Does an:spinny:yone know if you need a licence or certificate to work for a company as a foreman/supervisor as i cant seem to find an answer on the web sites ??

Hoping to move to sunshine coast so whats the work situation like there ??

Wayne

We are in WA as a surprise you dont need a license all the more funny as you need a license to fart in oz. You mite struggle as a foreman etc although if you have experience, try seek.com or mycareer.com

mally

Guest waynenicola

thanks mally, dont the Aussies like brits being foreman or the boss ?

I have experience within small devolpments and new housing so would be able to give it a go ! cant be that different from here can it ? with regs etc i mean.

wayne

LFC Forever

thanks mally, dont the Aussies like brits being foreman or the boss ?

I have experience within small devolpments and new housing so would be able to give it a go ! cant be that different from here can it ? with regs etc i mean.

wayne

LFC Forever

Things like regs, laws and "local custom and practice" can be very different from what you know currently.

In a big place you can get away with it up to a point but in a small firm you'll be expected to lead the way.

Archived