Ashmore Palms resort Gold Coast

THORPES

I have just booked our accomodation for when we arrive in Australia on 27th Jan 2009.:jiggy:

I have booked us at Ashmore Palms resort on Gold coast. We are booked for 21 days and staying in the budget cabin. (need to save our $$)

Even though its booked, has anyone stayed there? If so can you give me good/bad reviews. :notworthy:

I have read various reviews on the internet and people say its a good place to stay.

Thanks

Jill

xxx

Guest Paul EDGE
I have just booked our accomodation for when we arrive in Australia on 27th Jan 2009.:jiggy:

I have booked us at Ashmore Palms resort on Gold coast. We are booked for 21 days and staying in the budget cabin. (need to save our $$)

Even though its booked, has anyone stayed there? If so can you give me good/bad reviews. :notworthy:

I have read various reviews on the internet and people say its a good place to stay.

Thanks

Jill

xxx

Hi Jill

An excellent place to stay near to all you need Medicare , centerlink, Queensland Transport and the CBD Southport.

We stayed there when we arrived 2 years ago and have no regrets very helpful people, talk to Sky he works there and will put you on the right track and if you need the internet they have pay as u go PC's or a wireless network so you can use your laptop from your cabin which are a bit basic but it's got all you need to get you going.

Well good luck with the move and have a good Christmas

Cheers Paul

Guest donovan

Hiya Jill

I know and have booked accommodation for people who have stayed at Ashmore Palms, got everything you need there, pool, laundry, cabins are good not had any bad feed back, great place to start

Sarah x

Hi,

we stayed there in an interim cabin for 4 weeks. The cabins are basic and old fashioned but they are clean and have everything you need to get started.

The site itself it fab. My 2 girls, aged 7 and 11, loved the 2 pools, the park and they took part in all the activities on offer for free at reception everyday. They actually didn't want to leave!

There's a laundry, shop, and internet access at reception which we used to track down accommodation. The staff couldn't have been more helpful they gave us maps and local info anything you need and they'll help you out.

As a place to start your adventure down under I would reccommend Ashmore Palms to anyone!

Good luck, hope all goes well for you!

Kat

x

Thanks everyone. I am getting really excited now. I thought the cabins looked a little old fashioned and basic, but as long as they are clean we will be happy.

Thanks Paul, I will remember the name Sky and will find him if we have any problems.

Jill

xxx

Archived