Tax return in Australia

Guest charliechar

Guest charliechar

Hi everyone

Im completely new to the site and am finding it very interesting. Myself and my OH and 4 children are moving over to Melbourne in March next year, and as you can imagine our relocation costs are getting bigger and bigger.

Someone did mention that costs for visas and flights etc.. can be put towards an annual tax return. Does anyone know anything about this, as i have heard some of you mention that you had recieved nice tax rebates having submitted all of your relocation receipts on your annual tax return, how does this work?

Sorry this is all so new to me and i am just bewlidered.

Hi everyone

Im completely new to the site and am finding it very interesting. Myself and my OH and 4 children are moving over to Melbourne in March next year, and as you can imagine our relocation costs are getting bigger and bigger.

Someone did mention that costs for visas and flights etc.. can be put towards an annual tax return. Does anyone know anything about this, as i have heard some of you mention that you had recieved nice tax rebates having submitted all of your relocation receipts on your annual tax return, how does this work?

Sorry this is all so new to me and i am just bewlidered.

hI

It depends if you are on asponsored visa, then you can put your rlocation costs against tax google a tax agentin oz and ask, we`re on a457 and got a pleasant return

Mally

Guest charliechar
hI

It depends if you are on asponsored visa, then you can put your rlocation costs against tax google a tax agentin oz and ask, we`re on a457 and got a pleasant return

Mally

Thanks yes we will be on a 457 visa. So i am assuming you can include all costs for the visa, flights etc..

Archived