Off to Validate

jewatt

Hi Everyone well the time has flown in and we are off to Validate this Sat but unfortunitly house not sold so will have to return thats the upsetting part, we have lowered the price of the house so trying to keep positive that it will sell and we will be able to move out permanently very soon.

Nothing seems to be going good for us at the moment as John got paid off last Friday the fact that he was on a temp contract and he would be leaving anyway made him one of the first to go which will also make it hard for him to find another job until we do go,

We have thought of all the usual rent house out him stay over there but its not viable so will have to stick with it and hope its not for much longer,

I feel it for everyone who is in the same boat but we just have to keep a positive attitude and one day it will come right in the meantime i am looking forward to heading to the Gold Coast a place called Holywell to see my Daughter and beautifull Grandson will let everyone know how it went until then GOOD LUCK to everyone who is waiting for their Visa and House to SELL

Evelyn:wubclub:

Archived