do you get advised when medicals r cleared as ok

Guest liddylou

Guest liddylou

We are a 136 MODL application, acknowledged in October 06, we have frontloaded our medicals and they were sent about two weeks ago. We haven't got a co yet but just wondered if they let you know if the meds are ok even if the co has not been allocated or is it the co who lets you know this??????????

Guest liddylou

What a great link, I am using an agent but now they have had my money they seem to have forgotten me.....We are an October 136 MODL applicant and have pre-loaded the meds...I am just worrying because I had a history of anxiety and was hoping this would not stop us going !!

Guest jonseywife

Can anyone tell me what "front loaded" means - apart from the obvious washing machine connection!!!!!! :lol: ........

We will hopefully be hearing about our medicals soon, and I wondered if there any quick way to get them done & returned.

I'm soooooo impatient! :)

Guest liddylou

Frontloaded just means that people are having their medicals done prior to actually being asked by the DIMA. We are on October 17th, have you go a Case Officer yet??

Guest jonseywife

Thanx for that Liddylou......

You learn something new everyday - Actually Ive learnt quite a bit on this Forum.

No, havnt got a case officer yet, unfortunately we've not got that far,so I understand that means even more delay.....

Just a thought - do you think the DIMA are open to bribery!!!! :lol:

Cheers!

Archived