one nights sleep....(not a good one)....

shellj

Well folks we have one nights sleep...before our flight to oz.. Our 16 daughter is having a fairwell party as we speak..Teenagers here there and everywhere....o/h not happy,:policeman: we have packed, trips to the tip, local charity shop quite well off.Best tip ever don't leave sorting out until the last minute...like we did....We land on the 9/11. anybody want to meet up? a few days after...shelljxx

Hi Shellj,

Just wanted to wish you all the best in your move, lots of emotions I bet.

Whereabouts are you moving to in Australia??

Once you get over the jet lag, excitment will set in, and then after a few weeks, nervousness will set in... all normal.

I have been here 2 weeks now, and I love it... just heading off for a job interview as I write.

Good luck and have a safe journey.

Karen

Guest kazmatt
Well folks we have one nights sleep...before our flight to oz.. Our 16 daughter is having a fairwell party as we speak..Teenagers here there and everywhere....o/h not happy,:policeman: we have packed, trips to the tip, local charity shop quite well off.Best tip ever don't leave sorting out until the last minute...like we did....We land on the 9/11. anybody want to meet up? a few days after...shelljxx

good luck guys, where you headed, hope you have a better flight than us, i got food poisoning in manchester airport and flew the whole 24 hours sick as hell, i never slept for 36 hours, good luck again, its still a great experience to emigrate.

thanks folkks.... party went well they were well all behaved. After so many tearfull goodbyes, wondering are we doing the right thing. we are finally here omg, i cant belive it..... we landed 6:30 pm oz time today. working in overdrive now (plus wine) lol. just walked to the shops only one open, drive though beer store!!!!lol. karen (twinsmom) i have pm you.shelljx

Guest The Hoys hoping.........

ooohhhhhh, how exciting!

I will be looking out for your posts from Perth( is that correct?)when you have got over your jet leg!

All the best and enjoy :-) xx

Archived