Where to go in Sydney with a 4yr old?

Guest feline

Hi

Ive just moved to Bayview and would love to meet up with any moms that live in Sydney or the Northern Beaches, I have an 8yr old and a 4yr old. My youngest is deemed too young for pre-school so would appreciate any advice on where to take him to have fun and play with other children

Thanks

Michelle

Hi, have you had any luck with finding fun things to do with your 4 year old? I have an 8 year old and we are a few susburbs down from you but I would recommend the indoor play area called the Sand Bucket at Narrabeen's Pittwater Sports Centre, just check out their website. My son has been a couple of times after school with friends and loves it. There is a cafe attached to it and I reckon if you go during school hours you will find plenty other like minded local girls and pre-schoolers there. Also there is the Aquatic Centre at French's Forest which I've never been too but is supposed to be great with slides and wave machine. Both these are pretty local and good for rainy days or if it's too hot outside. Good luck and have fun! Jo

Archived