AFP Check

Guest Adz

On the form where it asks to list addresses, do I put just Oz ones, or UK ones too. I can't see what use the uk ones are, as we have a separate UK police check, but guess it can't do any harm.

On a side note. We have a caseworker, saying all docs need to be in by December. Does that mean that we'll get the visa shortly after (assuming it's all good), or is there a long wait after that?

cheers,

Adam

Guest slipshot
On the form where it asks to list addresses, do I put just Oz ones, or UK ones too. I can't see what use the uk ones are, as we have a separate UK police check, but guess it can't do any harm.

On a side note. We have a caseworker, saying all docs need to be in by December. Does that mean that we'll get the visa shortly after (assuming it's all good), or is there a long wait after that?

cheers,

Adam

Adam

Cannot help on second part of question, but the first, when I did mine, I listed all the addresses I had stayed at in the past 10 years knowing they would only be interested in the Aus ones. I was also unsure because for the life of me I cannot remember the apartment number when I first rented in Melbourne in 2000. I even went to the levels of trying to get plans of other apartments in the block to work it out but in the end went with best guess, which I think is right. However, my agent advised it is more to narrow the area should someone else have the same name than anything else...

Guest wendersinoz

Adam,

I have just sent this form away, and I filled in every address I've lived at as I didn't want to risk them sending it back! I figured it can't do any harm. My docs need to be in by December too, and have been told we should hear back very soon after they are in. Good luck!!

Wendy

Archived