january flights

Guest brian/elly

Guest brian/elly

hello all,hope all of us in the uk are enjoying the rain again,any way we are going to brisbane in january 2009 does any one know when the airlines drop their prices is it when the kids in oz go back to school and are there any airlines that offer good fares on one way travel thanks for any help brian/elly:spinny:

Guest the terry's

Hi guys, there is aslight lull in prices when the kids go back to school in Oz however they rise again for the easter break and then fall down again. When we booked out reccie for march/april prices were still quite high but if we had gone in say june prices were a lot cheaper then.

Have you exchanged your money yet? Are you with HiFX?

Helenx

Guest guest17301

With Singapore I found it to be the 16th Jan, but when we came to book the flights there was no availability till the 24th they had gone so quickly! So get in there if you want to go Jan. I think most people must have the same idea cos was lots availability early jan but soon as prices drop on 16th heavy demand.

Guest JoanneHattersley

Over Christmas/Jan in Oz is the kids 6 weeks holiday so I know that flights go up in price from here. Probably be high from UK too

Guest The Davidsons

best prices are definately via the Institute of Migrants

www.IOM.org.uk

They only use Qantas, but if you have flexibility of a day or two, you cant beat them. They only do biz via email or phone. Suggest you phone first establish contact then email them as they get very busy.

Good luck...Lee

The Davidsons

Guest o2coffix001@optusnet.com.

Kids in Australia start back to school on the 27th Jan always the day after Australia Day.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest slipshot
best prices are definately via the Institute of Migrants

www.IOM.org.uk

They only use Qantas, but if you have flexibility of a day or two, you cant beat them. They only do biz via email or phone. Suggest you phone first establish contact then email them as they get very busy.

Good luck...Lee

The Davidsons

Hhmmm - good link - if you wanted to find out about the Isle of Man Estate Agents...

Cannot find anything on the Institue of Migrants - do they actually exist?

Guest The Davidsons

Slipshot

After reading this, I pannicked as I have booked my flights with them!

Typo in my web link, its www.iom.int The london Telephone number is 0207 233 0001 and they have their own website at IOM London

I spoke to Baris who sorted us out with flights for £2300 for 2 adults and 3 kiddies with Qantas leaving 31/12 this year. You have to pay with Cheque or BACS, but it is OK!

Sorry for the typo. The Isle of Man is not quite Oz!!!

Lee

Archived