cheap flights

simonwilliams

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Sue, sorry missed read this......... we booked our fligths on Saturday, but they were one way, sorry, but to give you an idea with Singapore Airlines on-line they were £631.00 each, looked at all the rest and Singapore were the cheapest.

Good luck with yours

KP Nuts

Hi Sue , it's peak season now for flights both from and to Oz , my son & his g/friend came out last Dec cost of flights with Emirates was $6,218 Manchester to Melbourne, they are coming again same time this year same route same airline $8,368 , i know fuel/surcharges have gone up but that's a huge increase :realmad: , other son & g/friend came out in March same route/airline $5,980, and 3rd son came out in April with partner and my 2.5 yr old grandaughter $6,641 , .. I think you can get better rates if you travel from London but from Cumbria it's a long hike ! i have'nt used this company below but i believe they are very good you do not need to be a student to benefit, as for airlines we've used Qantas, Singapore, & Emirates , all equally good however my preference is any of the latter 2...... good luck :v_SPIN: Student travel discount deals - Cheap travel deals for students | STA TRAVEL | Student & youth deals

Guest HappyBunny

Hi Sue, try to avoid the Aussie school holidays when you come over, and obviously check the weather in the state you want to visit. We are big fans of www.netflights.com as they are usually really competitive. As for airlines you can't really go wrong with Singapore, Cathay, Emirates. A lot of people like BA and Qantas but they are more expensive on netflights.

Archived