Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jademint1
        Hi is there any way at all I would be able to fly my dog over and get him straight out the other side? Thinking of him in quarantine is gut wrenching and I can' bare to think of him in doggy prison 😦 
      • By Jademint1
        Hi all thank you for taking the time out to look at my comment, we will be emigrating to Perth from UK in August of this year and we're currently looking for great family suburb's to live in for my 3 young children which is close to the beach and affordable. So far we've narrowed it down to a few places and Secret Harbour keeps popping up. I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on what it's like for young families here? What is the crime like? Is it safe to walk from the beach to your home? We are an active outdoors family. Any suggestions or insight would be really appreciated. We are going to rent for a couple of months and then buy hopefully near to our rental house so the children wont have to be moved around to much.
        Thanks again for reading this thread
        Jade x
      • By RobertPR44
        Okay, so I really want to move to Perth, WA. 

Luckily I've worked there as a Head Chef before on a holiday working VISA so I know Perth pretty well. Before I left to come home I was offered a permanent working VISA at the place I worked. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons I had to come home back to the UK. 

I've been back now for about 2 years and all I want to do is go back out there to enjoy a better lifestyle and bring my partner (who came with me and worked in Australia too on the holiday VISA). 

I don't know where to even start, I've booked myself in for the IELTS test to prove I can speak good English. But what's the next move? Just approach Australian Businesses online and hope to get a sponsor again? Or pay thousands of ££s out to some random VISA company?

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it! Rob.
        Also I would like to add that I have been a Chef for over 13 years now, so I have a lot of experience. 
      • By Siobhan_x
        Hi .. I'm a newbie on here, Im 27 year old female and lived in Perth now for over 4 years. Not to bash Perth but from coming from a very social and active life in the UK to now a practically a non existent social life .. it's been very hard settling. Ive been out of work for a while now from non stop having job offers to nothing, and I am looking from Mandurah to joondlup and have lived in many of places so I'm not limiting myself. When I was working I did have friends.. I'm a very easy going girl, can talk to anyone and always had lots of friends in the UK. Over here I found people to be so fake and flakey. One minute they are planning a catch up or to hang out then the next they ghost you. I can't stand fake people and the fake friends thing, I do have a few friends over here but non of which I'm close too .. apart from my Uk little sissy (family here who also doesnt like perth) I was a huge party girl in the uk and still go out over here but im defiantly getting bored of it now. I would much prefer exploring, fishing, camping kayaking .. the outdoorsy things I love the aussie lifestyle. Anyways I'm really thinking about moving over East, I've grown up and sick of the heavy boozed filled wknds with the 3 day hangovers lol. I was thinking of Brisbane first but now I've got my heart set on Sunshine coast, it just looks so beautiful and I have been told the people are so laid back and nicer over East. If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated 😁
      • By emma_mcgivern
        Mass Recruitment are looking for scaffolders UNDER THE AGE OF 30 to move from the UK to Australia - contracts from 6 to 24 months depending on how long you are looking to move over for. Would be a great experience for anyone. Please email CV's or any enquiries to ozjobs@massrecruitment.com.au
        Anyone with a trade qualification for construction is also desirable for future contracts.
        Thanks Everyone!