Welcome to Melbourne PIO Member MelPaul

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi

Just want to say Welcome to Australia, Mellanie, Paul and Luke, although I think they will probably be fast asleep for the next week so won't even see this. :biglaugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
HI kate

just about awake now thanks for the welcome your great a nice friendly face at airport

time for decisions dont know where to live my head is bagging

any advice for nice areas in melbourne for 15 year old son

Tell me when your wide awake and I will pick you up and we will have a few days driving out. My suggestions would be:

Berwick

Mornington

Mt Eliza

Lynbrook

Lyndhurst

Narre Warren North

Narre Warren South

We can even have a drive to the West one day if you like then you can see for yourself.

Have a look through the migration cupboard hopefully it will give you some ideas and also you will find all the school prospectuses in there.

See you soon

Kate:wubclub:

Ps If that head get's any worse there are some headache tablets in the big cupboards:biglaugh:

Guest angiebabe

hi Mel, Paul and Luke. Welcome to OZ.:v_SPIN:

Try not to stress too much about where you will live, it is overwhelming when you first arrive but you will quickly get a feel for which areas are right for you family...

Ang xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest julesey

all depends on where you work and how much money you have. I personall took about 2 years to cope with the straight roads. Left me with not many areas to choose from, but still ended up living on a straight road!!

Good luck in making the right decision.

Jue

Archived