Further guideline for Visa

Guest AVALSHARMA

Guest AVALSHARMA

I have already submitted my Visa file as a System Manager Code 2231-11. But I scored only 115 marks and my file is with pool marks. Further the processing time for VISA APPLICATION is about 12-15 months after getting file refrence no. Due to long delay and score of 115 marks I am worried whether the Visa will be granted or not. Secondly I have no problem if I could manage a SIR Visa. But processing time for this application will be still very long. I want to know Is there any option to fasten the procees. Is there any solution through which i can get state Sposorship as i am not finding my code in any state's sposorship category. Moreover what are the other options to reach a SIR Visa or State sponsored visa. Can any employer from Australia play an important role in this. If yes suggest how to reach the employer for sposorship.

Guest heieup

My understanding (and please don't take this as gospel because I am in no way an expert) is that some states are rigid with their sponsorship list, and others less so. I believe (but can't guarantee) that Western Australia and Tasmania will consider people even if they are not on their state sponsorship skilled list.

I'd advise sending Gill (Gollywobbler) a PM and see what advice she has, and also contact the states direct and ask whether they would consider you or not... What have you got to lose ?

Guest AVALSHARMA

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. But WA has already rejected my Application for state sposorship i e why i am enquring about other alternative. I am happy to recieve you suggestions

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Arval

With regarrd to State Sponsorship I think it is worth asking the State you are interested in. Like hieup, I've heard that WA and Tasmania are more flexible than some, and I would think the Northern Territory might be as well.

However, it is possible that WA rejected you because you made your approach to them in the wrong way. I don't know what the right way would be - I don't do this stuff for a living and have no training in it beyond common sense.

As I said on your other thread, I thinnk the very best thing you could do would be to consult George Lombard because if anybody can sort this out and get a result for you, my money would be on George.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest AVALSHARMA

Thanks for your suggestions. But my skills are not in demand in WA and they have rejected the state sposorship application. Any how i Have sent the resume and other details to the person you have recommended. lets hope for the best. thanks

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi again Aval

Your problem might be solved. The ACT is now offering System Managers sponsorship under the 176 visa scheme (immediate Permanent Residency subject to a commitment to live and work in the ACT during one's first two years in Oz.) Please see here:

http://www.business.act.gov.au/__data/assets/word_doc/0003/124986/ACT_Skills_in_Demand_List_2008-09.doc

They do require a minimum of 3 years work experience. Do you have that?

They also require a minimum of 6.5 in the Speaking module of the IELTS. I know you say you got 6.0 in each of the modules with an overall score of 6.5. I suspect that they would require 6.5 for Speaking, but it would be worth phoning and asking them, I would suggest.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/45589-good-news-new-jobs-176-page-ranking-list-australian-capital-territory.html

Please see the thread above. I have not found the section on the ACT website that indicates the size of the quota of places for each skill - they may not have published that in detail anyway. Again, it would be worth asking, I think.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest AVALSHARMA

Thanks Gill,

Your valuable and intime sugesstion and information is of worht for me. Yes I have an experience of not only 3 years but more than 5 years in the same field. scondly requirement of 6.5 in speaking is exactly what i have. It is totally, what I was looking for. It is all because of your help. You can't emagine how lucky this day 11/10/08 is for me. I was already preparing to lodge an applicaion in northern terrytory but this is a bigger opportunity and i will definately encash it. Hopefuly I will submit application on tuesday. It also require a AU $ 275 Payment for application but it is not an issue. once again thanks. Now i just need to enquire about the life style and other ralated information about ACT.

One more thing i want to know that as i have already lodged for 176 visa and after getting sposorship (with the blessings of Almighty GOD) will the time period be considered to finalise the application. What is the processing time for such kind of application.

Thanks once again

Aval

Guest Gollywobbler

H Aval

With the State Nominated 176, if it is an on-line visa application, the processing time seems to be about 4-8 months. However if you have already made a 175 application and have a CO, it might be faster for you I would guess?

Best wishes

Gill

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Aval

In your other thread, you said that you scored 6.0 in each of the individual IELTS modules, with an overall score of 6.5.

The 176 list for the ACT specifically says that it needs a score of not less than 6.5 in the Speaking module of the IELTS.

I would suggest that you speak with them on the phone before committing your $275. to the ACT sponsorship application. Make sure in advance that you would not be risking wasting your money, I suggest.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest AVALSHARMA

Hi Gill,

I have 6.5 in speaking module.

I want to consult that as in september,2007 maximum number of VISA Applications for Sub Class 175 and 176 was submitted which are the root couse for delaying the processing of Visa Application. But now as I have checked the latest status of files reffered to case officers which indicate that filed recieved before 20 nov,2007 has been allocated to COs which means that No. of appliactions recieved in sep,2007 has already been finalised or reffered to COs. Now it is possible the Processing of Visa Files will be faster or reduced than before. Moreover Brisbane Center has been also started its working since july,2008. What you thinks the possible processing time for future and one thing more what was the processing time for Visa application before Sep,2007.

Thanks

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Aval

Has your application actually been placed in the Pool? If it has, you will need to wait till you have the ACT Nomination, send that to DIAC and ask them to take your application out of the Pool and process it for a subclass 176 visa.

Don't take too much notice of the aspc weekly e-mail. It is such an approximate guide that it doesn't really mean anything. Also "allocated to a case officer" means only that they have decided that Bloggs (a particular CO) will deal with it in due course. In other words, all the applications lodged before a particular date have now moved beyond the main, general queue and have been placed into the individual queues for attention by the various specific COs. They know who your CO will be even if you don't know who it is yet, if you see what I mean.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest AVALSHARMA

Hi Gill,

Yes you are absolutely right My application will be in pool. Because without State Nomintaion I score 115 which is 5 less to score pass marks. As I had acknowlegment of 176 application in the end of June,2008. According to ASPC weekly email Files applied before 20th nov,2007 are under process. Hopefully i will get state nomination within month. But Act has decided that they will send the nomination letter directly to DIAC and only acknowledge me by email. I will defenately send email to DIAC immediatey after that. Moreover I hav'nt booked my med yet. It will be done after that. Anyhow Is it possible that when ACT approve my application for nomination and DIAC will automaticaly take off my application from the pool to proceesing line. Suppose as my file is in pool and one of my friend is in pass marks, Do you think there will be any difference in total processing time of both files as after one month my file will be out of pool. I am asking this by considering the fact that both of the files will be allocated to the Cos in the month 11 months of Applied for as per the current ASPC email calculations which will be april-may,2008. It may be vary as the sep,07 back log has been cleared and opening of other processing center. One thing more i would like to know that how much time an application after file allocated to a CO takes approximately to finalize the outcome.

BEST WISHES

Guest Gollywobbler
Hi Gill,

Yes you are absolutely right My application will be in pool. Because without State Nomintaion I score 115 which is 5 less to score pass marks. As I had acknowlegment of 176 application in the end of June,2008. According to ASPC weekly email Files applied before 20th nov,2007 are under process. Hopefully i will get state nomination within month. But Act has decided that they will send the nomination letter directly to DIAC and only acknowledge me by email. I will defenately send email to DIAC immediatey after that. Moreover I hav'nt booked my med yet. It will be done after that. Anyhow Is it possible that when ACT approve my application for nomination and DIAC will automaticaly take off my application from the pool to proceesing line. Suppose as my file is in pool and one of my friend is in pass marks, Do you think there will be any difference in total processing time of both files as after one month my file will be out of pool. I am asking this by considering the fact that both of the files will be allocated to the Cos in the month 11 months of Applied for as per the current ASPC email calculations which will be april-may,2008. It may be vary as the sep,07 back log has been cleared and opening of other processing center. One thing more i would like to know that how much time an application after file allocated to a CO takes approximately to finalize the outcome.

BEST WISHES

Hi Aval

Please understand that I am not a migration agent. Anybody can read a few websites but since I do not actually help anybody with their visa applications, I have no experience of what the day-to-day realities are with them.

A migration agent who deals with hundreds of visa applications a year could probably give you some reasonably accurate estimates but I would only be guessing - which is no help to you when this process is only too stressful for the applicant, as we all know.

With regard to the State Nomination I have heard talk about a form (Form 1100, I think.) Whatever its number, this Form is not on the DIAC website. I believe that the nominating State completes Form 1100 - or whatever its number is - and sends that direct to DIAC.

But there is no way that the ACT will not inform you of the outcome of your application for State nomination. This is not a game of blindfold, my friend.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest AVALSHARMA

Thanks gill,

I think you are getting frustrated, I am sorry for asking you such kind of questions.

Yes ACT inform the applicant by email as i have already mentioned in previous reply.

Anyhow you have really help me out as a friend and I pay number of my thanks to you and hopefully I will distrub you again whenever there is a need of your help and wishes.

Best wishes

Guest Gollywobbler
Thanks gill,

I think you are getting frustrated, I am sorry for asking you such kind of questions.

Yes ACT inform the applicant by email as i have already mentioned in previous reply.

Anyhow you have really help me out as a friend and I pay number of my thanks to you and hopefully I will distrub you again whenever there is a need of your help and wishes.

Best wishes

HI Aval

Yep. I am frustrated. However I am NOT frustrated with you or because of you. I am frustrated because I do not know the answers to your questions and it would seem that there is plenty of information before you do something but no information at all afterwards, when you are chewing your fingernails wondering what happens next, how long it takes etc.

It is sooooo annoying. Would it really need a ton of extra space on the DIAC computer/its website for them to be more informative about how exactly they deal with processing visa applications?

Grrr!

Gill

Guest AVALSHARMA

Hi Gill,

I am so sorry for all that. Here i am sending full scene of my visa file. In Oct,2007 I got my positive assessment and I applied for STNI but no Terrytory was ready to sponsorme. Because rule changed at that time. I waited for some month but all in vain. Then I lodge my Visa file with 115 marks in 176 visa and the pocessing time start. Inbetween tha I tried to prepare IELTS so that I Can score 7 each which will bring 25 points for me( 15 already as 6 each) But it was the end solution to get 175 visa Skilled Indepent. Second option was marriage If I was merried obeViously I will get 5-10 marks for my spouse but I am single yet. Then I put more stress on my brain and again search for other alternative then I decided to change for SIR visa. For SIR visa a SPONSORSHIP from a regional area is required. At this stage when i was searching about Sponsorship Northern Terrytory was last option for me which was sposonsoring 2231-14 but it will be SIR Visa intially of three year with two years of compultion and after that i have to apply for PR. But fortunately When I was forced to apply for Northern Terrytory because validity of my Positive Skill Assessment is going to expire in Nov,08. Then eaxctly 2 days before the lodgement for Northern Terrytory Your sugestion for ACT come and it was exactly meet with my requirements and on 16 Oct I applied for that online with all the documents. It will be PR not TR. Then I realize that how lucky you are for me. So this is the all I have. I hope now you will not feel frustrated.

Thanks gill

Archived