Accommodation In Bunbury

Guest Mike & Roberta

Guest Mike & Roberta

Hi all

I trust all your plans are going ok, as for us we having to change our plans because of the housing market slowdown (cant sell the house).

We are comming to Bunbury over Xmas to vallidate the visas but I (Mike) Have been offerd a job which will start in early Jan 09 so will be stopping while the wife will be returning to the U.K :sad: to sell the house.

Can anyone In Bunbury recommend any accommodation for me to stop In temp and cheap untill the family join me. I am happy in a campsite or a bedsit, etc. I will be working in the Usher area.

any help/sugestions/advice kindly received

Oz here we come

Thanks for reading this Mike&Roberta

There are two caravan/camp sites here one on Koombana Drive and one near Carey Park (Big4) and reckon that will be your cheapest option as most units here are expensive if you rent them furnished we were paying $480 a week when we first arrived and our house only costs us $330 a week. There are a couple of motels here (Comfort Inn is one but can't think of the others) not sure what they charge or what they are like to stay in. Try www.mysouthwest.com.au it will give you a fair idea of holiday accommodation on offer.

Book it as soon as you can as the kids finish school early December and don't go back until end of January so unfortunately you will be paying HIGH season rates wherever you stay. May be worth asking your new employer if they know of anyone who works with you who you can share a house with for the time being. Know that's what some of my OH's colleagues are doing at the moment rather than paying huge rent on their own.

Sarah

Guest Mike & Roberta

Thanks for the Info, nice to see that your enjoing your time In Bunbury we have emailed some E/A to try and book a small house but like you say Its busy at that time of year, I will just keep trying

Thanks for the reply

Mike

Archived