looking for friends in Perth

Guest dowrock32

Guest dowrock32

Hi all,

I'm Colin and will be flying out to Perth on 27th October on a year long working holiday visa and looking to make the move permanent if all goes well.

As my sister and her boyfriend are having troubles with renting out their house I have decided to crack on and make the move alone for now(well me and the dog!), I cant take another winter in Cornwall!!

I would love to chat to anyone who is in a similar situation or anyone who has any advice.

Cheers guys:spinny:

Guest dnex721

HI Colin

sorry not in same situation moving out to perth in March

just wanted to say hi & good luck in your travels

Take Care

Bev

Guest dowrock32

Hi Bev,

Thanks for your good luck message starting to get a bit nervy as its getting so close!

I hope all your plans are coming along nicely and would be happy to share any wisdom i may gain from my own experience.

Cheers

Colin.

Hi Colin

Like you, I am making a dash for the sun ! Like you I cannot take another wet, grey and miserable winter in the UK !

I am arriving on 6th November and could meet up for a beer or two at anytime over the following few weeks. I should have some good stories to tell following two weeks in Thailand including several nights in Bangkok !

I am staying south of the river for a few weeks before I land a job ( commercial real estate) and decide where to set down my new roots, new life and what an adventure ahead of both of us !

Good luck and perhaps we will have that beer !

Guest dowrock32

Hi Spike,

Will definately be up for a few cold ones, I will be staying in a backpackers for the first few weeks until I can find work and somewhere to rent which will take a dog.

Good luck with all your preperations and take it easy in Bankok!I've heard some wild stories about that place!!

Cheers mate

Colin

Archived