does any1 want me

Guest claire 17

Guest claire 17

im claire and well im a cook and hubby power press operator and flt driver does any1 want us plzzzzzzzzzzz im 38 hubby 37

Guest *KAY TEE*
im claire and well im a cook and hubby power press operator and flt driver does any1 want us plzzzzzzzzzzz im 38 hubby 37

Hi Claire are you and your hubbs up for sale or somthing...lol...sorry Im soooo cheeky xx:cute:

Guest julie2g1b

hiya claire

if i win the lottery you can be my chief lol

have you contacted any agents sorry not read any of your past threads

as they can advise which is best route to go down give go matilda a ring as there well known on here

good luck

julie :wubclub:

Guest claire 17

hi there no im not up for sale "kay tee" just thought i would put a ? out u never know who might read it and sometimes its luck. but thanks for your comments anyway

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Claire

Sorry hubby says he cannot afford to keep another woman, lol:) On a serious note why not try www.nextstepaustralia.com they can help get you employment and maybe a sponsor. They don't charge to look at their vacancies but if you want them to work for you their fees are really cheap at 25 uk pounds.

Good luck

Guest claire 17
Hi Claire

Sorry hubby says he cannot afford to keep another woman, lol:) On a serious note why not try www.nextstepaustralia.com they can help get you employment and maybe a sponsor. They don't charge to look at their vacancies but if you want them to work for you their fees are really cheap at 25 uk pounds.

Good luck

well thank you very much i will look into that tell hubby im quite cheap lol :smile: oh my hubby says ive cost him a fortune over the years Mmmmm

Guest claire 17

well thought we could study in oz but thats a big fat NO cost 2 much then been told nobody will want to sponsor me as a cook is 2 a penny in oz so wot is left i havnt got a clue oh help

Archived