EVA Airlines??????

Guest Angelcake

Guest Angelcake

Has anyone flown with Eva airlines or knows anything about them.

Im just trying to book flights for mid nov and as you can imagine trying to get 5 seats is pretty hard.

Eva has availability but Ive never heard of them and am travelling with a 5 yr old and 2.5 yr old twins - agggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!

Thanks

Angelcake

Guest traybears

hi hun.me again.there was a post on here the other week about them.try and do a search.think someone said.their pretty good,no better or worst than any others.may have been a bit more basic but sure someone else might remember better than me.good luck,tracy.xx.

Guest Angelcake

Thanks Tracey, Ive put in Eva in the search but it isnt coming up with anything. Im probably doing it wrong knowing me!!!

Will have another look.

Thanks

A

Guest Angelcake

How embaressing when my ** yr old mum is better at I.T stuff than me!!!!

Thanks! Looks like EVA are fine, but Ive found better flight times with Cathay and only £80 more.

Will keep you posted

A

Guest Scardycat

Thanks! Looks like EVA are fine, but Ive found better flight times with Cathay and only £80 more.

Will keep you posted

A

:biglaugh: I cheated!!! had seen it before:biglaugh:

Guest traybears

LOL,SOUND LIKE :smile:ME.GOOD LUCK HUN.TRACY.XX.

Will keep you posted

A

Guest Darwin's coming too

Hi.

We flew with Eva back in 2000 to Bangkok, they were ok, not the best for seat pitch and no free drinks or seat back tv's but they may well have changed over the past 8 years. They're a taiwanese airline and pretty cheap but if you can pay a bit more to go with singapore/emirates/cathay then I'd go with them - you're emigrating - spoil yourselves !!

Good luck with your new life downunder

Lisa

Archived