Why oh why!!!

Dunkos

Last month accepted an offer on the house, this month done meds etc so just awaiting that final call to say gimme ur passporto ill give u the golden ticket......

folks who offered on the house have not agreed a move in date an i think by next month we will be on the market again :(

hows other folks house sales going :( i just dont want to be in the situation where i have my visa but cannot leave because of my bloomin hoose!!!

:realmad::realmad:

just wanted to wish you luck and tell you you will get there in the end believe me ! really push your solicitors about the sale going through i found i had to ring them non stop just to keep reminding them about us as im sure you go into a big pile on their desk.

all the best

sjs

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi

Sorry to hear this but stay calm and relaxed, don't let them know how desperate you are or they will mess around so that you drop the price. I know it's easier said than done and it got to the point when we were selling that I told them I had another buyer and they had to exchange immediately, I was calling their bluff and I have no idea what I would have done if they had backed out, but it worked, phew and they exchanged the following day.

Good luck and big virtual hugs.

Kate

Guest nareyclan

we have just sold ours and completed. I will admit that the buyers did try their luck to the point of trying to bully us into accepting ridiculous terms.

We didn't pander to them. If your buyer is serious about the move then let them sort their lives out. I told our buyers that we had other options.

With the building work drying up there are less home and therefore a greater requirement in the renting market. We were lucky and finally sold up but I would not have been dissappointed if we had had to hold on to the house until the market picked up in a couple of years time. The rental price would have covered the mortgage and left some for maintenance.

think about a quote from a leasing agent. Not perfect but it is better than selling at a price which is not acceptable to you.

hope this helps:spinny:

Guest jogrant3232

Just completed on house literally 10 mins ago, it was a very stressful sale but well worth all the ups and downs as we are now free to chase the dream, stick with it i am sure it will all come together.

Hi there, i see ur moving 2 adelaide soon. Were at the gold coast and dont like it, its beautiful but very hot and not very family orientated. Im from glasgow my husbands from cumbria we have 2 kids 10yr and 2yr old. We came to oz last year and did abit of traveling adelaide was one of the places we went but decided in the end to go to the gold coast. The place we currently renting it runs out in feb and were thinking of moving to adelaide its not decision to be taken lightly as we will have to take our daughter out of school. Were in adelaide you going? Could you please keep me posted on what you think of it before we uproot again as im just sooo scared!!

Archived