Money & Finance

Guest Working to fish

The short story is America got greedy - as a result we all get the cold.. Short enough for you Eddie! :nah:

It will get worse before it gets better me thinks.. not financial guru but I have all my money from the bank buried in gold bullion the third tree alond from the right in my back garden.

Guest Working to fish
Eddie, What going on then?

lol not sure some guys on a street called wall ,losted lots of bucks and sounds like the poo is going to hit the fan all over , well thats what i made of it.

eddie:cry:

Well Eddie plenty of banks over here are calling their overdrafts in. My brother-in-law got paid and the bank gobbled it up and sent a letter to say that the overdraft facility was now cancelled and they wanted their money back. We had a phone call from our bank last week to say they want theirs back too:no:

Have to get the wages paid into a different account now:yes:

It will get worse before it gets better me thinks.. not financial guru but I have all my money from the bank buried in gold bullion the third tree alond from the right in my back garden.

Forgot where you live, can you remind me please:twitcy:

Forgot where you live, can you remind me please:twitcy:

My wee corner of paradise.. Did I say the third tree.. That was meant to say the 10th - oops

Guest Petra & Dave

well some very rich people got extra greedy and got there fingers burnt and now want Joe public and the governments to bail them out and pay of the debts so they don't have to,so they don't loose there fortunes , i wonder if the government would do that for all of us, still at least there has been some common sense in the USA , in refusing the bale out it will make it harder for us all but will be better in the long run as these big institutions need to now that they are responsible for there own debts like the rest of us

Dave

Guest Working to fish
Well Eddie plenty of banks over here are calling their overdrafts in. My brother-in-law got paid and the bank gobbled it up and sent a letter to say that the overdraft facility was now cancelled and they wanted their money back. We had a phone call from our bank last week to say they want theirs back too:no:

Have to get the wages paid into a different account now:yes:

sorry to hear that Kdal i know its not a joking matter ,i have just looked to make sure our bank in the uk is still going.

Hope you didnt mind my light harted look on things ,lets all hope that things get better soon.

eddie

Hey Eddie course I didnt. The banks here are panicking though and watching accounts with the o/d limits. Not a problem as just have to open another account as cant risk them taking all our wages to pay the o/d off, of course I wont rob them and will pay some money into that account but you got to be able to live and pay your bills, cant risk that they will close the o/d and take all of your months wage, or we will have the tax man breathing down our necks as he wants money too:cry:

Hey onwards and upwards though and you never know their might be a rainbow with a pot of gold around the corner, or there is always Tim's bullion in his garden:yes:

Archived