Currambine, Perth.???

Guest Claire5689

Guest Claire5689

Can anybody tell me anymore about Currambine.???

I'm trying to narrow down my options now because I'm looking at too many suburbs.

Can anybody recommend any property rentals.???

All info much appreciated!

:wubclub:

Hi Claire,

Where abouts in Yorkshire are you?

We stayed in Currambine ourselves almost a year ago! It's a lovely place (well, we liked it)! Would seriously consider moving there ourselves if our visa let us.

It is very close to Joondalup and Lakeside Shopping Mall. There is everything nearby that you need. It's accessible to Perth Met by train! (Very cheap train fares). Think it took about 20 mins by train! Mullaloo beach is lovely and only a short (5-10 mins) drive. V. handy for other places such as Hillary's, Mindarie, Whitfords Shopping Centre etc.,

We rented a house that was advertised on stayz.com and also takeabreak.com.

If there's anything else you want to know, just pm me if you like.

Tracey

You can get holiday lets stayz and holidaylettings.co.uk are useful, you cant get a long term rental without physicaly viewing the property and filling out the forms and hope the owner likes you:biglaugh:

We stayed at Connolly and Clarkson in short term lets they are goood because you can get an aussie reference and they mean more than a lot of uk ones like most things

Mally

Guest Claire5689

Hi Tracey,

We're in Halifax, West Yorkshire.

What about you.?

Thanks for the info - will have a look at the web sites you suggested.

Guest Claire5689

Hi Tracey,

Not bothering with a reccie, just gonna take the plunge and go for it!!

Hubby has a cousin in Perth so we can get some advice from her on areas...not sure if we will stay in Perth, but I think it might be a good start.

Where you heading.?

We're heading to Perth too. Have a cousin in Morley and Grandfather in Kewdale. My Aunt & Uncle are also to be heading across the waters to the Joondalup area. They go for 6 months every year (have been doing so for past few years). They have now said they are applying themselves as my cousin has just received Citizenship.

We would prefer to be around Joondalup somewhere NOR anyway, but may have to head to the Peel region under visa in which case, we have our eyes set on Mandurah! We'll see.

Wanted to go across to check out the suburbs a bit more, but don't know if we'll get the chance.

When are you planning on heading out there?

Guest Claire5689

Hi,

We've been looking at the Joondalup area aswell - it looks lovely.

Definitely heading for North of the river - Hubby's cousin lives in Ocean Reef.

I like the look of Currambine too - their primary school looks lovely.

Hoping to be there by end of 2009 but sooner if we can get the house sold and get visa through!

What about you.?

Ocean Reef is nice too. We drove miles when we were last there and NOR we felt appealed to us more. We've had a bit of a knock back with the way the enconomy is at the moment (we're planning on going on a business visa). So, looks like we may have to wait until the markets pick-up again. Aiming realistically for Dec 2010. Would get on a flight now if we could!

Archived