1m cubed needed in container

Guest Dave999

Hi all

Lived in Syndey for 3 years (coogee)

came back 4 years ago now with a full container and a Valiant Charger (and hey i'm not greek itallian or Lebanese).

why did i come back?

family friends getting married etc and there's only so many ways i can say i'm not interested in either the cricket or the Road Toll, and no i don't have a sport.

was still one of the best 3 years of my life......however...... home is home and i know how much a postage stamp and an MOT costs here.

anyway enough of that

if you are coming back and have space in your container can i have a big box sized chunk to put an engine in? its clean its second hand you won't pay ony duty on it as its a car part not a car. its only worth £100... i'll happily pay you.... just not as much as if i did it by myself which is astronomical because it has to be in a custom built french polished wooden crate made of special wood that won't introduce nasty aussie bugs to all the places it may visit on the way.

Not an issue if its in a container :cute:

hopfully my mail is accessible...but i'll be checking back anyway.

anyone else wants to bring a car back i can fill you in on the positives and negatives, by all means contact me

attached 2 piccies

No.1 car at Bathurst minutes before we thrashed it to within an inch of its life round Mt Panarama (Bathurst is in NSW)

No.2 the very same car with its UK reg parked in twickenham

hopefully proof enough that i have a valid reason to be trying to ship an engine from OZ

tata

Dave

Archived