BBC DOWN UNDER

Guest NIGEL

Hi

Watched the show this morning and yes i also have to have a box of tissues by my side after the friends and familys messages, Well done the jones,s. The final piece of the jigsaw is slotting into place fingers crossed we had an offer on the house hooray :lol: after 8months and we have accepted just hope everything goes o.k. while we were excited my youngest son 13yrs burst into tears as he isn't to keen on the move as he will miss his friends and grandparents this pulls on the heart strings but keep telling him he'll love it , the eldest son just can't wait to get over there, then we're off to brisbane maybe coomera area never been but looks nice on web site. It's going to be a very busy couple of months and different emotions one minute happy the next panic attacks

karen nigel, gareth and adam

Guest The.Colebecks
Hi

Watched the show this morning and yes i also have to have a box of tissues by my side after the friends and familys messages, Well done the jones,s. The final piece of the jigsaw is slotting into place fingers crossed we had an offer on the house hooray :lol: after 8months and we have accepted just hope everything goes o.k. while we were excited my youngest son 13yrs burst into tears as he isn't to keen on the move as he will miss his friends and grandparents this pulls on the heart strings but keep telling him he'll love it , the eldest son just can't wait to get over there, then we're off to brisbane maybe coomera area never been but looks nice on web site. It's going to be a very busy couple of months and different emotions one minute happy the next panic attacks

karen nigel, gareth and adam

I totally agree with the emotional aspect, its really starting to brings it home to me how I'm going to feel leaving my family & friends behind.

K

Archived