two questions any help would be great

Guest sanders family

Guest sanders family

Hi everyone I have been doing alot of research and can not find companies that make concrete products i.e paving slabs, bins,post etc. When i go into job search it just comes up with concrete plants and white pages is not that good as i dont know what they call these sort of companies. I have a forklift licence as well, we are looking around berwick down to morthington i know this is a big area but once we find some companies we can narrow it down. My wife was looking at frankston secondary school or berwick so they are the two main places so any companies there would be a bonus.

Second question my son is 15 and he is a qualified FA referee for the football teams from under 11 to under 14 do they use referee in melbourne for the boys footy and can he continue this to become a professional referee.

Thank you for your help

Phil

Guest taffy 62

If you are talking about soccer then yes they offer ref courses and where im from they are always crying out for refs as no one seems to want to do the job.

my kids both did the course and they also ref indoor soccer.

In melbourne etc i think there may be ways of getting higher standard of reffing as they have A league etc .

Cant really help with the concreting maybe contact Austral bricks in austrailia google their web site they may be able to lead you in the right direction. as they make pavers etc.

or try pre cast contcrete products and sandstone products as they are all the range out here now.

Guest sanders family

Thank you Taffy 62 that will please my son alot as he loves refereeing every sunday mornings. I will look into the companys many thanks Phil

Guest Andy Thomas

Hi Phil

My eldest son plays in the Football Federation Victoria under 11 league every Sunday Morning. The refs for the games are always younger boys like yours just starting out. I'm sure they will find a spot for him next season.

Have a look at Football Federation Victoria

Regards, Andy

Archived