Where should I live???? WA???

Guest Emzy

Hey i want some advise im currently a student midwife but hope to move to oz in late 2010. Im 21 now and my partner is 22 so we want to move somewhere with lots to do, gd nightlife and near the beach with all year round gd weather. My partner in a cook/kitchen manager so need somewhere with gd job prospects for both of us. Where do u live n would work for us??? Any help would b great xx

Hi there, I'm 41 and moving to Perth, it has a reputation for being 'great for families' so I don't really know how good it is for 20 somethings.

I did meet a woman in her 20s who was on a working holiday visa & after several months in Melbourne had moved to Perth & was loving it. She was staying in Scarboro which is a trendy surfers beach & having a great time.

We are very young at heart & totally loved Fremantle, brilliant bars and loads of live music. We went there with friends who are in their 30s but don't have kids & they also took us out in Northbridge on a Friday night, it was certainly lively (& not really suitable for our 5 year old!)

Before anyone else says it no where in Oz has year round good weather! For me Perth is as perfect as it's going to be but there is still 3 months of 'winter' & I froze at night when we went on our reccy in June.

Jules

Archived