Help

Guest liddylou

Guest liddylou

Hi

I am new to this!!

We are moving out to Brisbane in April and I need help, I have read every book going!! My husband is a floor layer and has a job offer in sumner, can anyone please tell me a good suburb near this that is good for a family, there is me, paul and my four and a half year old, Lydia so a good school (state is fine) would be great.

any other advice is always grately recieved....Last point for now, who does the best flights UK - Brisbane

Guest kazzy01

I think Emirates is the only airline that flies directly to Brisbane without having to fly to Sydney/Melbourne first and change there.

Guest itchyfeet

Singapore airlines go direct aswell and a lot of others I think. Fares change all the time so shop around.

Have you missed a place out of your post ?

We flew with Singapore airlines from uk to Brisbane in November,they were excellent and offered a top service ,as for where to move it depends on you as a family ,sumner is quite close to the centre and tends to have older style brick homes but has loads of parks a pony club and bike/bmx tracks ,if your happy living near the centre try to secure a rental in Sumner,jamboree heights or middle park this way you can try before you buy.If your hubby is willing to travel then have a good look around the area ,we ended up living about 35min away from hubbys workplace but we have everything we want as a family within close reach,have you looked at realestate.com for property available,

Cal x

Archived