Fab rentals!

Guest dave&donna

Guest dave&donna

Well this is a long time overdue but I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU and give them a bit of low key ADVERTISING!!! to John and Eve of Emi-great.

We organised short term furnished rental with the sponsoring company through Emi greats web site but didn't know anything else about them and we have felt really lucky that we found out about them.

They advertise their furnished accommodation but what they don't tell you about is the genuine concern for you. We arrived and did have the option to be collected from the airport from them, although the company wanted to, but knowing that somebody could be there to take you to the rental is a massive help with everything else there is to think about before you leave. They did arrange a car to be there ready for us on the drive when we reached the rental and we kept the car hire for the first few weeks so we could have a really good look around before we bought our own car and you don't pay for it until you hand it back which is good if you are waiting for money to transfer over.

Even before we left the uk we felt looked after as they were chatting on the phone to our sponsoring company making arrangements. Once in the rental Eve would ring during the week to see if we were all ok and see if we needed anything which was soooooooooooo good when there was just the 4 of us and nobody else there to go to to ask questions if we needed to. To me it just felt really reassuring that in a strange country we had at least 1 phone number we knew and we knew we had somebody to contact to help us if we needed it.

You can pay for internet and phone service in the properties and they will let you borrow a computer free of charge which was great for us so we could get in touch with family and friends the night we arrived and again is just so reassuring.

Part of the service included in the price is also half a day to be driven around by John to see the local areas which goes by in a blur and doesn't seem to make sense at the time because you're getting over jet lag and all the areas blur into one!!! but over the next few days and weeks as we travelled around ourselves we remembered going to the places with John and it started to make more sense.

So if anybody is looking for furnished accommodation when you first arrive I would definitely recommend Emi great because how many other rental companies become your friend and surrogate family when you really need it??? :notworthy::notworthy:

Donna x

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Donna

That is great, it sounds like you had a first class service, do they have a website as I am sure people moving to Perth would be very interested in learning more?

Guest dave&donna

Sorry I've only just come back on after posting about Emi Great and didn't realise I'd forgotten the most important part - their web site!!!! DOH :idea:

Thanks Andy

Yes we're still loving it Debbie. When do you get here?

Donna x

Guest mandy1970

I have come across their site before and now I have read your post I think we will try and use them.

Sounds just what we are looking for.

Mandy

Archived