12 Year Old Moving To Oz

Guest Karacfc

Hi charlotte

We live on Pacific Pines, my mum & dad looked at Robina when we fist came over a few years ago but we could not find a house to live in so came to Pacific Pines instead.

We love it and do so much out here, we ave made lots of friends aswell.

Josh

hi,, my name is jessica,, im 13 and im moving to the gold coast soon and would like to make friends befor i move there. we will be moving to the pacific pines area! looking forword to hearing from you soon x :)

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hiiyah Josh,

Thanks for the advice. Mum is going to have a look on the internet. Are you renting your house or have you bought a house?? Can you rent there or do you have to buy??

Charlotte x:wubclub:

Heyyah Jessica,

I am 13 too. Where abouts are you living now??

Charlotte :cute:

Hi anyone that is moving to the Gold Coast area, please feel free to have a look at my web site (as below) If I can help you with anything please feel free to send me an email

Sarah x

hi,, my name is jessica,, im 13 and im moving to the gold coast soon and would like to make friends befor i move there. we will be moving to the pacific pines area! looking forword to hearing from you soon x :)

Hi Jessica I will be 13 in October and go to Pacific Pines high school, it's great living on Pacific pines as we are only 5 mins from wet n wild & movie world, we go on a weekend with some of our friends and have a great time.

some of pacific pines was on wanted down under as my dad was the carpet fitter.

josh

dont worry you will make loads of friends and lots of English go to my school

Hi Tracey,

I Would Love To Talk To Your Daughter. Yes I Like Dance I Do Lessons But Im Not So Good At Drama Lol.

Okay Find Out What Her Msn Is And Write Back To Me! I Will Look Forward To It!

Kara x

hiyahhh charlotte!! :)

i live in leeds at the mo!! have you got msn?? if you have please can you secret message meh it n i will talk too yuu on there bcz im on my moms comp soo!! skwible bkk too meh soon

hiyahh joshh!!

do you have msn?? if you do please can you personal message meh it so then we can talk more!!

what year you in ?? :) how long have you been there then?? skwible bkk soon !! :D

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hiiyah Josh,

My mum was reading the messages. she sed you were on the show WANTED DOWN UNDER (she loves it) Was that yu??

Charlotte x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest susie one

Hi there, we as a family are on the poms in oz forom, we are moving to gold coast 09 some time husband electrican called Ian, wife sue childminder, we are from leeds have big conection to ireland, family etc, we are looking at pacific pines around that area, we have ryan 14 in jan great plasid lad loves lee evens he even looks like him hes realy funny, charlotte or charlie we call her nearly 16 in dec, leanne 18, bethany 8, and 1 im leaving at uni and got own house job boyfriend etc, is kelly 20, our num if anyone wants to chat is 0113 2178591

thanks sue and ian and clan

Guest susie one

Hey i have the dvd, got most of them im addicted to any info on oz, hope to move to gold coast, pasific pines near there heard it good for schools, wet and wild easy to get around any one needs a chat we have ryan 14, charlotte 16, leanne 18 , kelly 20 not coming , bethany 8, all the best of luck Ian sue and clan 0113 2179591 leeds

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hairdresser uk

Hii,,

we r thinking of moving to Austrailia as well but not yet visa etc just wish i cud go now!! Au luk great im excited but i dont wanna leave all ma m8tes behind wre so close!! im on my mums ID on here like many others!!

im into cheerleading n netball n many others!!

has anyone got msn thats moving to Au n feel the same way i do??!!

becky xx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived