12 Year Old Moving To Oz

Guest Karacfc

Wow we visited the Gold Coast and it is lovely !!!

You will need to try and bump your thread up again later on today as alot of the Aussie younger ones will be asleep now x

Guest The Birmingham Villains

hi

im kevs daughter niamh and we just got our visa 2day and we are moving 2 gld coast and i would like 2 be your friend

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hii Niamh, Holly, Kara

My name is Charlotte i am 13.We havent got our visa yet. But it shouldnt be long..

Love

Charlotte..xx

hi there, I am 12 and my name is Ashley, i am moving to Melbourne in 12 weeks time.i have not yet got my own messgae box but if you want to be my friend just add the dunscombe family to yours.i have got that aviater like yours on my msn, my mum has just changed it to a visa looking thing lol, any way just wanted to say hi and like i said just pm us and i will stay in touch,ok bye for now Ashley, ps i have a younger sister called Niamh who is nearly 6 and im a 12 yr old lad looking for some mates also

Guest tony&dee

hi my name is Rhiannon and i have msn and i would like to know it because i want to talk to someone about it i am really nervouse

hi

kara

my daughter is called lauren she's 13, we live in tamworth staffordshire we have been to the gold coast its fantastic, we are just waiting for our visa's and are looking at living north Gold coast.

Unfortunately lauren doesnt want to move at all, and even if we say the word Australia she runs out the room and slams the door.

I will ask her what her msn name lis and perhaps you can talk to her, i think its lollypop95

anyway it would be good for her to make friends too.

we are trying to find a school which has lessons in drama and dance because lauren dances over 20 hours a week. do u like drama and dance

tracy (lauren@s mum)

HI I am Josh 12 my brother is Mitchell 10 and we have a little brother called Harvey who is 4

We live on the Gold Coast, at first we were really nervous about meeting new friends, we have been here over a year now and am really pleased my mum & dad moved to Oz, we do so much more over here than England.

Josh

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hiiyah Josh,

I am Charlotte. 13 years old. Where abouts on the Gold Coast are you?? We are hoping to move to Robina. Have you ever been there??

Talk soon

Charlotte x

Archived