Renting/Buying/Selling in Beerwah..

Guest melly

To all you Beerwah Mob !

We are thinking of selling or renting our country retreat (!!) as most of you know, we have decided that Beerwah and country life is not for us and we are longing to be back by the coast again.

Are there any agents in Beerwah that stand out ? Can't say we were too impressed when we were looking to buy in this area.

Please feel free to PM me if you don't wish to add this on-line. Thanks !

Guest Working to fish

We to are hoping to move ,want to be near the sea ,beerwah is a great place to be but we want to give calounda ago . Our rental is coming to an end so if any one is looking for a 4 bed house in beerwah in the next couple of weeks let us know.

eddie

saying that the guys next door to us are hoons.:shocked:

Guest Working to fish

Well as this thread has a five star rating i cant help but stand up for beerwah and let every one know how nice of a place beerwah is .

It has every thing one could need you know.

Also i think if Aldo was here he may not ever want to leave oz ,cos it,s a nice place .

If we didnt want to be by the sea then this would be a great place to settle.

eddie

If we didnt want to be by the sea then this would be a great place to settle.

eddie

OMG Tina will never see you and that boat of yours if you go and live by the sea :skeptical:

She will Kim, Eddie told me he needs Tina to help drag the boat in an out of the water lol - Poor Tina!

Sue (boating widow to be) xx

OMG surely not !!! I hope he has bought Tina some of those long wellies:twitcy:

I was rather hoping that I would be able to recline in the sun Liz-Hurley style with a glass of bubbly, but it seems I'll be more likely to look like this !!

Boat.jpg

Sue xx

So Funny had to laugh as that will be me in that boat the way this Housing Selling NOT is going xx

Archived