Who's moving to Berwick?

Ses

Guest Dickie332

hi, i fly out on the 24th aug (next sunday!) by myself

i'll be working in Berwick but living in Skye which is about 20 mins away...

im happy to meet ya both for a drink and a chat :o)

Hi, thanks for your reply. Will have to meet up for a drink when we come over. Hope things are coming together for you. Its a bit surreal!

hi, i fly out on the 24th aug (next sunday!) by myself

i'll be working in Berwick but living in Skye which is about 20 mins away...

im happy to meet ya both for a drink and a chat :o)

Guest The Pom Queen

We have a family staying in one of our properties who are moving close to Berwick next week and I am sure they will be up for a night out, I have offered to babysit for them so I think this would be a great way of meeting new people as I am sure they get sick of just seeing me.

Hi all,

We are heading for Pakenham early October, would be great to meet up with anyone.

(I believe Berwick is a lovely lovely place!!!)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest peppapig

Hi Sarah, I think we chatted a while ago on Britvics when you were still planning your trip! We have been in Berwick since last november.

Its all happening now, how exciting! The offer of a bevvy or 2 still stands, just let me know if you are up for it and I will PM my numbers etc.

Same goes for anyone else on their way over, if you fancy a friendly face etc just let me know! We have 3 ankle bitters - nearly 4yrs and 2yrs (twins).

Just a word of caution, the rental market in this area, Berwick especially, is pretty tight. I work in housing in Narre Warren and things are pretty tough at the mo in this area so be prepared to do some leg work and be persistent.

Sarah x

Guest emma cant wait to go!

Hi, my hubby and 2 children 9 & 5 are headed to Berwick, we leave on the 28th sept! 3 weeks tomorrow!! would love to meet up with anyone!

Still can't believe it's happening, so much still to do!!

Emma x

Hi Emma, thanks for your reply. Will deffo be up for a meet when you get here. As I said we leave on the 22nd Sept so only 15 more sleeps - weyhey.

I will PM you my email address and when you get sorted give us a mail and we will sort out going for lunch or something.

Here's to exciting times and a new life down under!!!

Sarah x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aj_smiffy

my fiancee and i landed 3 weeks ago...we're staying at her bezzy mates in narre warren south...we move into our rental on the 15th oct and i've started my new job so it's so far so good

so if any peeps would like to meet up for drinks then give us a shout

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Glenn21

Hi Emma

My wife and 2 children, Amy 9 & Joe 3 are also moving to Berwick in November. I see you have already left now - how are you getting on? do you have any schools in mind for when you get there?

Glenn, Cara, Amy & Joe

Guest Bertie

Hi we have been in Berwick for 6 months now with our 3 kids 11,9 and 10 weeks. It would be great to meet up for a coffee if anyone fancies:yes:

Guest Cara & Glenn

Hi,

We will be living in Berwick from the 7th November with out 2 children Amy 9 & Joe 3 - we would love to meet for a coffee.

How are your older children getting on over there? what schools are they going to?

Cara, Glenn, Amy & Joe

Guest Bertie

good luck with your move. The kids love it here and have made lots of friends, they both say it is better here than UK.

Guest emma cant wait to go!
Hi Emma

My wife and 2 children, Amy 9 & Joe 3 are also moving to Berwick in November. I see you have already left now - how are you getting on? do you have any schools in mind for when you get there?

Glenn, Cara, Amy & Joe

Hello all! Yes we have arrived! Its all good and so far (6 days in) things are going well!

We knew we would have to work very hard from day 1 when we arrived to get everything done as Steven starts work next Monday! We have tried not to treat it like a holiday, but have been to Melbourne zoo today which was lovely!

Have managed to get a rental after 4 days, on the Chase estate, which is new, so hopefully lots of other young families. Also realised its a little of "if your face fits" with rentals, just a tip!

The schools here have been on holidays and go back this week, there are 3 primary schools I had seen but now we have an address I can sort it out this week or next. Also a new school is being built on the same estate and should be ready next year.

People have been great, really friendly so far, but it will definately be lovely to meet people who have shared the same expierience to get here, so keep in touch and i'll keep you posted on our next few weeks before you arrive!

Take care

Emma, Steve, Chloe & Logan x

Archived