Travel Insurance

Guest afs

Hi, I'm going out to Australia for a year (initially) plus 1 week in USA before I get there (on Working Holiday Visa). Does anyone know of anywhere I can get insurance to cover this 'extended stay'. American Express do and they gave me a quote but I wanted to shop around. I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest, but one that is good.

Guest BrerRabbit

:) Hi - you could use an annual travel policy I think - I use OinC - Online Insurance Company for the last 2 years - good policies to choose froma dn good proces.

hope this helps!

Hi, I'm going out to Australia for a year (initially) plus 1 week in USA before I get there (on Working Holiday Visa). Does anyone know of anywhere I can get insurance to cover this 'extended stay'. American Express do and they gave me a quote but I wanted to shop around. I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest, but one that is good.

I found this site to be most helpful when looking for decent Insurance last year:

http://www.cheaptravelinsurance.com.au/default.asp?WT.srch=1

They review and score quite a few providers, depending on the type you need. :wink:

Yeah mate, that's who I used last year based on the great reviews and score they received.

I didn't need to use the policy, thankfully, so can't comment on that.

Thanks for the info everyone. Has anyone used Worldnomads insurance - they look really good

Archived