so confused

Guest welchy

Guest welchy

hi,can anyone give any advise,we are in process of doing the vetassess at the mo,and hoping to end up in gold coast area once all done,as never being there before,can anyone offer help,we were looking at pacific pines as it sounds really nice on the other hand we would like to go south more,any advise or books anyone knows of,i just dont seem to be finding the information i need,i have been looking on internet but feel like im going in circles,thanks:arghh: claire

Guest Sam&Si

Hi Claire,

It's difficult isn't it, we're the same in that we've never been to Brisbane and aren't doing a reccie, just heading out and hoping that we'll 'know' the right area for us when we drive through it!

I don't know anything about Pacific Pines I'm afraid but I think you should try and contact Cal (Cal'nGary) who is a goldmine of local info and is a professional relocating agent. Also - have you used the google street maps which came out for the Brisbane area this week? They are truly incredible, you can take a virtual tour down every street!

Sorry haven't been of much use to you but am sure someone better will be along soon,

x

Guest Laura G

Hi Claire

I live on the Gold Coast, Upper Coomera.

Not sure where you are in the UK.

I work for a migration company in Surfers,

I will be in the UK at the Emigrate shows in Liverpool and Coventry in October

If you live near any of these venues, let me know, pop along for a chat

Laura

Hiya guys ,the problem is there are too many nice areas on and around the gold coast,lol, i too love south Gold Coast and the hinterland ,you are near enough to everything without the built up husstle and bustle.

We offer temporary furnished accommodtion where familys stay for a few weeks whilst we help them check out areas ,apply for rental properties and jobs ,register with the relevant authorities etc.We have succesfully relocated familys across Brisbane ,Gold and Sunshine coast areas.

South of the gold coast ,id check out areas such as Mudgeeraba,Tallai,Reedy Creek,Tallebudgera,etc etc ,the list is endless it is lovely down there beautiful scenery and a stones throw to the beach,hope this helps a bit

Cal x

Guest welchy

thanks Cal,i will get in touch nearer time,,where abouts are you living now?we live in village in somerset which is out of way of towns etc.We wolud love to live on gold coast,away from built up areas but real close to beach etc,maybe asking too much hey? we have 3 children twins that will be 13 and 10 yr old so schools need to be around.Its so frustrating as there is plenty on the net to look at,but as coming over never visiting before its hard,thanks for help.claire

Hiya Claire we live on a lovely acerage estate just outside Jimboomba which is SW of brisbane city.We can be in the city in about 40mins and down on the gold coast in about 45/50 mins.Hubby works near surfers paradise.We wanted land near the beach but soon realised it wasnt possible unless we were millionaires,lol, i will send you a pm instead of clogging the board ,lol

Cal x

Archived